top of page
  • Dr. Gerda Maissel

How Do You Go About Getting Additional PT, OT, or Speech Services if the Person Is on Medicare?

Insurance policies may only cover a portion of what is needed for your loved one requiring home health care. I was honored to be a guest on Navigating the Healthcare Maze (Part 2), where I help answer this question: "If you are getting PT, OT, or speech services and you need more, how do you go about getting additional services if the person is on Medicare?"

Click on the link below to learn more.

1 view0 comments


bottom of page